Thursday, November 10, 2011

new polish...YaY!

Ok so I picked this up today while at target.It's called taunting teal, by SONIA KASHUK. It's not something i usually go for (i like sparkly) but i figured i would give it a try. I didn't really like how went on, it wasn't exactly the smoothest, imho, but once it was on i fell in love. It says its a teal but on me it looks more like a very dark blue. It could almost pass for a black.
Its much darker in person, it doesn't look so blue.
I know I don't take the best pic's I'm working on it. Again its much darker in person, I will take new photo's tomorrow in the sun light to see if that makes any difference in how the colors look.
 I took this while out side to day, again its a little bit darker than this. In regular light you can see more of the blue in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment